For many, Sunday strolling is about seeing and being seen. Take this Boina out on the Riviera of your choice and you’ll see how those who want to be seen look when they see something they can’t look away from.
- Fibers of the Jipi palm
- Natural colors
- Inner band made of 100% cotton
Grösse und Tipps
- Wear your Boina only during nice weather as rain could deform it.
- If the straw is getting too dry, spray it with a bit of clean water.
- Do not store it in direct sunlight. Keep it in a humid place such as the bathroom or basement. That way, it will keep its vibrant colors for a longer time.
- To clean it, use a little water, natural soap and a soft white cotton cloth.
- Put the measuring tape around your head, about one centimeter above your ears
- Gently tighten the measuring tape around your head without applying pressure
- Read the circumference off the tape and round up to the nearest centimeter
Tip: Having someone else helping you makes it even easier runde auf den nächstgrösseren Zentimeter auf
Tipp: Einfach er geht’s, wenn du jemanden um Hilfe fragst.