If horizontal or vertical stripes are your thing, so is this Boina. Because no matter how you twist and turn it, it will always be just the way you want it.
- Fibers of the Jipi palm
- Natural colors
- Inner band made of 100% cotton
Grösse und Tipps
How to take care of your Boina
- Wear your Boina only during nice weather as rain could deform it.
- If the straw is getting too dry, spray it with a bit of clean water.
- Do not store it in direct sunlight. Keep it in a humid place such as the bathroom or basement. That way, it will keep its vibrant colors for a longer time.
- To clean it, use a little water, natural soap and a soft white cotton cloth.
Find your hat size
- Put the measuring tape around your head, about one centimeter above your ears
- Gently tighten the measuring tape around your head without applying pressure
- Read the circumference off the tape and round up to the nearest centimeter
Tip: Having someone else helping you makes it even easier