This Boina you will not only make you look classy, it will make you feel that way, too. You’ll be able to drop names like Hemingway, Dürrenmatt or Wilde as if you had actually read their books. Like most of us do, but convincingly.
- Fibers of the Jipi palm
- Natural colors
- Inner band made of 100% cotton
Grösse und Tipps
How to take care of your Boina
- Wear your Boina only during nice weather as rain could deform it.
- If the straw is getting too dry, spray it with a bit of clean water.
- Do not store it in direct sunlight. Keep it in a humid place such as the bathroom or basement. That way, it will keep its vibrant colors for a longer time.
- To clean it, use a little water, natural soap and a soft white cotton cloth.
Find your hat size
- Put the measuring tape around your head, about one centimeter above your ears
- Gently tighten the measuring tape around your head without applying pressure
- Read the circumference off the tape and round up to the nearest centimeter
Tip: Having someone else helping you makes it even easier